Permit me a dipsy-doodle digression during my data digestion. How was it possible that I:
- was trackside April 10, 11 and 12 in 1982 and not in high school?
- was able to document the consist of the eastbound Corridor Canadian each of those days?
- noted Club de la Garnison and three other cars each day?
- am surprised my Dad noted each day's club as 'Garrison Club'?
- that each consist is recorded in his handwriting?
- that each consist includes the notation 'Eric Amherstview'?
- that I have lost these consists until now?
- that I have found them?
- and I'm including them in my fourth book under the heading Discovered Consists?
Google tells me that those days were the Saturday, Sunday and Monday of Easter weekend that year, that's how!
Once again, thanks Dad!