Saturday, April 8, 2017

Sneak Peek Proof

A couple of sneak peeks from the hard copy proof from my graphic designer. Above is one of the ten colour pages, which include recent Corridor trains, early Super Continental and Canadian, LRC, RDC's, Northern Manitoba, VIA HO-scale models, F40's, modern Canadian - a colour sampler of a plethora of VIA trains, new and old. I'm happy with the colour reproduction on the coated paper.

I've again included "triVIA" tabs wherever possible. Not just filling white space, no! These tabs present little VIA factoids that will be of interest to VIAphiles. And Bryan and I got a better colour for the cover - not only more easily-discernible from my Trackside with VIA Cross-Canada Compendium blue cover, but a nice representation of VIA teal.
Highball!
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment