Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Back to the Beginning!

As I noted in my previous post, all my books on VIA Rail are always in stock. It is a pleasure dealing with a local printer, Allan Graphics. Very responsive, with timing and quality very customer-focused and convenient.

Now that my graphic designer Bryan Babcock (and I) joined the ranks of the retired, I can no longer rely on to-the-door delivery. So upon returning from a western trip aboard VIA Rail, it was back to business and back to see Gloria Allan to pick up two more boxes of books. In this case, the first two that began this publishing odyssey in 2011 and 2012.

It's still a thrilling feeling to see one's work in print. But even moreso, to be able to put research, photos, data and more into the hands of VIA modellers and enthusiasts.

Returning home, the day's mail included an order for all books for a customer in Montreal, QC. That's where I began this odyssey called life back in 1964, so it really was back to the beginning of it all, geographically speaking. 

All books, always in stock!
Highball!
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment