Saturday, December 7, 2013

500th Copy Celebration!

Thanks for celebrating 500 copies of Trackside with VIA - The First 35 Years with me! I'm happy to report that several VIA fans will be receiving copies of my books for Christmas. I've sent out orders this week to western, central and eastern Canada. Only Santa knows the details! 

As I mentioned in the previous post, two lucky orders for all three books would receive one free. All to celebrate the unbelievable 500th copy of my first book going to VIA fans around the world.

Brian Trafford of Ottawa was the first to contact me, and he has received a complimentary copy of Trackside with VIA - The First 35 Years with his order. Richard Brown of Dartmouth was next, and he will be receiving a complimentary copy of Trackside with VIA - Cross-Canada Compendium Consist Companion with his order. 

Thanks to Brian, Richard and all of you for making this an amazing couple of years!

Highball!
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment