Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Roll the Presses again


There's never a bad time to send a good email. In this case, it's to Bryan over at Allan Graphics, asking him to 'roll the presses' once again.  (Bryan knows I like using that saying, archaic though it may be in the digital age.)

My copies of Trackside with VIA: Cross-Canada Compendium have dwindled to the point where I need more.  This part of early summer has been filling my inbox with inquiries about more book orders.  I'm pleased that the interest is continuing, and yes, I have copies available.

A couple of sharp-eyed readers have pointed out errata that I'll be correcting in this new printing.  In a book of this size, it's a good sign that there are only a few revisions to make, all in the name of accuracy!

Highball!
Eric

(Photo: Strobe light-equipped GM plus MLW power congregate at Spadina in June, 1980.)

No comments:

Post a Comment