Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hi Ho CRO!

Welcome Canadian Railway Observations readers!

Recently, I worked with Will and Nathan at CRO to advertise my three books on VIA Rail on their monthly online newsletter.  To me, it's one of the the best online newsletters out there, and likely the best one on Canadian railways.  It's great to have CRO spreading the word about my books.

If you're on CRO's main page or VIA Rail page, you'll see the eye-catching banner ad, which will take you to this blog for ordering information.  Be sure to check out the blog sidebar links to find out more about my books. Email me with any questions you might have.

If you're at all interested in VIA Rail's interesting history, you won't be disappointed.

Photo on the Prairies...VIA 6420-6453 by VIA engineer Chris Diddy.  Thanks, Chris!

Highball,
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment