Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Via Air Mail


Remember those red-and-blue striped air mail envelopes that used to say Via Air Mail - Par Avion? It's doubtful there's any mail on the ex-CP baggage car sandwiched between a VIA-painted CN business car and a VIA1 LRC car, shown above.



Now that book orders are flowing in after the forgettable Canada Post lockout, copies of my book have found their way to Canadian provinces: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland; US states: New Jersey, Illinois, Ohio, California, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Maine, New York, Texas, Virginia and Vermont.



Thanks to the easy-to-use Western Union funds transfer, my first international customer in Hungary is about to receive his copy. Now that's what I call VIA air mail.



Highball!

2 comments:

  1. Eric, add Maine to the list, but mine is going to Ste. Therese QC with another copy before being re-shipped to me! I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider it done, Brian. This is not the first creative routing I've heard of for copies of my book. Enjoy the book and as I always say,
    Highball!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete